Love’s Opens Two New Stops, Pilot Offers New Fuel Card, TA Reopens Some Dine-in Options
Little Rock, AR – In this week’s Truck Stop News: Love’s Travel Stops open two new locations, Travel Centers of America (TA) reopen dine-in options at restaurants in nearly two dozen locations across eight states, and Pilot Company launches a new fuel card for fleets.
Love’s Travel Stops Open Two New Locations
On Thursday, Love’s announced the opening of new locations in Smiths Station, Alabama, and Walnut, Mississippi.
The Smiths Station store, located off U.S. Highway 280, is more than 11,000 square feet featuring six diesel bays, six showers, laundry facilities, and provides 51 truck parking spaces.
It also offers a Chester’s Chicken and Godfather’s Pizza.
The Walnut store, located off U.S. Highway 72, is more than 7,300 square feet, and features five diesel bays, four showers, laundry facilities and 58 truck parking spaces.
Both locations also offer a dog park and a Cat Scale.
TA Reopening Dine-in Options
As states are beginning to ease shelter-in-place and COVID-19 mitigation orders, truckers are once again able to sit down and eat a meal in certain truck stops.
In fact, TA is beginning to reopen dine-in options at restaurants in nearly two dozen locations across eight states.
Here is the latest list of locations offering dine-in options.
- Fuddruckers at TA Commerce
- Fuddruckers at TA Savannah
- IHOP at TA Jackson
- Iron Skillet at Petro Atlanta
- Iron Skillet at Petro Carnesville
- Country Pride at TA Cartersville
- Country Pride at TA Council Bluffs
- Country Pride at TA Foristell
- Iron Skillet at Petro Joplin
- Iron Skillet at Petro Kingdom City
- TA Cafe at TA Laurel
- Country Pride at TA Ogalla
- Iron Skillet at Petro York
- Iron Skillet at Petro Oklahoma City
- Country Pride at TA Franklin
- Country Pride at TA Denmark
- Iron Skillet at Petro El Paso
- Iron Skillet at Petro Knoxville
- Iron Skillet at Petro Kingston Springs
- Iron Skillet at Petro San Antonio
- Black Bear Diner at Petro Beaumont
- Iron Skillet at Petro Amarillo
- Iron Skillet at Petro Weatherford
Pilot Company Launches New Fleet Fuel Card
Pilot company recently announced the launch of its new fleet card, Axle Fuel Card.
The card can be used for fuel purchases, truck care services and select truck merchandise, as determined by each fleet.
LATEST TRUCK STOP NEWS
Benefits of the card include: no transaction, account management, annual or other hidden fees; money back rewards to go toward fuel purchases; and driver perks such as one bonus loyalty point per gallon when using Axle Fuel Card at Pilot and Flying J locations, and two bonus loyalty points per gallon when using Axle Fuel Card at One9 Fuel Network locations.
It also provides discounts on Pilot Flying J truck care services including: $30 off any tire or service, 10% off Service Center hourly rate, and no callout fee for roadside service.
Once the card is activated, professional drivers can also add the Axle Fuel Card to their digital wallet in the Pilot Flying J app.
The Axle Fuel Card is accepted at more than 950 locations in the U.S. and Canada.
To learn more, click HERE.
That’s all for this week.
Click HERE to catch up on more recent Truck Stop News.
Photo courtesy of Love’s Travel Stops